Vague U.S. intelligence sources are warning about potential al-Qeada attacks in Virginia, New York, and Texas Monday.
- Anti-bullying is the new childhood nutrition is the new keeping-kids-off-drugs.
- The U.S. Supreme Court halted the execution of an Alabama man who has now faced lethal injections that have been called off seven times.
- White nationalists say they were just kidding about black voter-suppression initiatives.
- "It would be Bush v. Gore, with a twist," if there's a tie between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
- More American children ages 10-14 now die of suicide than die in car crashes.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
The governors of New York and California have botched major aspects of the pandemic response.