Vague U.S. intelligence sources are warning about potential al-Qeada attacks in Virginia, New York, and Texas Monday.
- Anti-bullying is the new childhood nutrition is the new keeping-kids-off-drugs.
- The U.S. Supreme Court halted the execution of an Alabama man who has now faced lethal injections that have been called off seven times.
- White nationalists say they were just kidding about black voter-suppression initiatives.
- "It would be Bush v. Gore, with a twist," if there's a tie between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
- More American children ages 10-14 now die of suicide than die in car crashes.