It certainly sounds like the New York University professor who claimed he was forced to go on leave for offending liberal students made up the story.
- Nate Silver is giving Donald Trump better odds than anyone else is.
- Matt Yglesias: What email scandal? Seriously.
- For those of you keeping score in the campus holiday wars: it's okay to mock Pilgrims.
- Paul Krugman: Everything is Paul Ryan's fault. Everything.
- And in case you hadn't heard, Nicole Eramo won her defamation lawsuit against Rolling Stone. (Sorry, I promise I'll stop congratulating myself now.)
Journalists and pundits who frantically doubled down on their initial bad takes deserve more criticism.
It’s an attempt to bypass Fourth and Fifth Amendment protections by insisting it’s not an arrest.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.