NYU Prof Lied About Censorship, Donald Trump's Odds, Rolling Stone Defeated: P.M. Links
It certainly sounds like the New York University professor who claimed he was forced to go on leave for offending liberal students made up the story.
- Nate Silver is giving Donald Trump better odds than anyone else is.
- Matt Yglesias: What email scandal? Seriously.
- For those of you keeping score in the campus holiday wars: it's okay to mock Pilgrims.
- Paul Krugman: Everything is Paul Ryan's fault. Everything.
- And in case you hadn't heard, Nicole Eramo won her defamation lawsuit against Rolling Stone. (Sorry, I promise I'll stop congratulating myself now.)