It certainly sounds like the New York University professor who claimed he was forced to go on leave for offending liberal students made up the story.
- Nate Silver is giving Donald Trump better odds than anyone else is.
- Matt Yglesias: What email scandal? Seriously.
- For those of you keeping score in the campus holiday wars: it's okay to mock Pilgrims.
- Paul Krugman: Everything is Paul Ryan's fault. Everything.
- And in case you hadn't heard, Nicole Eramo won her defamation lawsuit against Rolling Stone. (Sorry, I promise I'll stop congratulating myself now.)
After the Cops Seized Her Car, the Government Waited Five Years Before Giving Her a Chance To Get It Back
In Massachusetts, Malinda Harris argues, civil asset forfeiture routinely violates the right to due process.
Michigan Farmer Rescued Injured Animals Without the Proper Permits. State Officials Have Charged Her With a Misdemeanor and Euthanized the Animals.
State officials euthanized six of Julie Hall's animals, including Sassy, a blind raccoon, and Po, a one-legged crow.
Plus: More Cuomo allegations, the "cult of now," the state budget apocalypse that wasn't, and more...
The cultural views of elite white liberals are not popular with many minorities.