The presidential election is five days away.
- New poll: Hillary Clinton 45 percent, Donald Trump 42 percent, Gary Johnson 5 percent, Jill Stein 4 percent.
- Another new poll: Hillary Clinton 47 percent, Donald Trump 45 percent, Gary Johnson 3 percent, Jill Stein 2 percent.
- The Chicago Cubs beat the Cleveland Indians last night to win the World Series.
- "A senior British court on Thursday dealt a severe blow to Prime Minister Theresa May's plans to begin the process of exiting the European Union early next year, ruling she must get Parliament's approval before she acts."
- Iraqi forces are now entering the city of Mosul.
The U.S. tax code should be front and center.
Ohio State Professor Apologizes for 'Hurt, Sadness, Frustration, Fatigue, Exhaustion and Pain' Caused By Pro-Football Article
Matthew Mayhew is sorry. Very, very sorry.
Trump Still Doesn't Have a Health Care Plan. He Does Have a $6.6 Billion Medicare Bribe for Seniors.
After years of promises, Trump unveils a meaningless executive order on preexisting conditions and a prescription drug gift card for seniors.
Plus: Trump administration drops bid to block undocumented teens from getting abortions, and more....
Chris Wallace asked both candidates on Tuesday night if they would urge "supporters to stay calm during this extended period, not to engage in any civil unrest." Trump rejected the premise.