The presidential election is five days away.
- New poll: Hillary Clinton 45 percent, Donald Trump 42 percent, Gary Johnson 5 percent, Jill Stein 4 percent.
- Another new poll: Hillary Clinton 47 percent, Donald Trump 45 percent, Gary Johnson 3 percent, Jill Stein 2 percent.
- The Chicago Cubs beat the Cleveland Indians last night to win the World Series.
- "A senior British court on Thursday dealt a severe blow to Prime Minister Theresa May's plans to begin the process of exiting the European Union early next year, ruling she must get Parliament's approval before she acts."
- Iraqi forces are now entering the city of Mosul.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.
A California Man Died After Cops Knelt on His Neck During a Mental Health Call. Then the Department Tried To Hide It.
Angelo Quinto's family has filed a wrongful death claim.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.