A minority student says her use of the word "hence" got her in trouble—her professor said there was no way that was her own language.
- First college administrators killed Halloween. Then they prohibited students from holding mock funerals for Halloween.
- Trump wants a "special session of Congress" to repeal Obamacare.
- Clinton now using the "grab them by the pussy" remark in a campaign ad.
- Here's some other people named Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump that maybe aren't totally despicable.
- Don't expect female priests.
- A male birth control shot had too many side effects to continue testing.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
Plus: Neera Tanden under siege, drama at CPAC, and more...