Hillary Clinton's final test.
- Paul Ryan says he's voted "for our nominee."
- U.S. futures dip ahead of the next meeting of the Federal Reserve.
- A woman in North Dakota accused of shooting at officers during the pipeline protests is charged with attempted murder.
- Iraqi forces approach Mosul.
- Two busses collide in Baltimore, killng at least six.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
The governors of New York and California have botched major aspects of the pandemic response.
SCOTUS Rules Against an Innocent Man Who Was Choked and Beaten by Cops, but He May Still Get His Day in Court
The justices did not address one of James King's key arguments, which the 6th Circuit will now consider.
Democrats' COVID-19 Aid Package Would Quietly Eliminate the Tipped Minimum Wage as Restaurants Struggle To Stay Alive
Do small businesses need another punch in the gut?