Hillary Clinton's final test.
- Paul Ryan says he's voted "for our nominee."
- U.S. futures dip ahead of the next meeting of the Federal Reserve.
- A woman in North Dakota accused of shooting at officers during the pipeline protests is charged with attempted murder.
- Iraqi forces approach Mosul.
- Two busses collide in Baltimore, killng at least six.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
Journalists and pundits who frantically doubled down on their initial bad takes deserve more criticism.
It’s an attempt to bypass Fourth and Fifth Amendment protections by insisting it’s not an arrest.
Government officials should use the success of the competition as an educational moment.