- The seven people on trial for occupying an Oregon wildlife-preserve building in January have been acquitted of all charges.
- An airplane carrying Republican vice-presidential candidate Mike Pence skid off the runway at LaGaurdia Airport last night.
So thankful everyone on our plane is safe. Grateful for our first responders & the concern & prayers of so many. Back on the trail tomorrow!
— Mike Pence (@mike_pence) October 28, 2016
- A birth-control shot for men has been getting a lot of buzz.
- A federal judge has issued a preliminary injunction on two recent Alabama abortion laws, ruling that both are likely to be found unconstitutional.
- Dutch politician Geert Wilders says he will boycott the hate-speech trial against him.
- A Colorado teenager has created an app to allow people to report and track creepy clowns.
- London police are raiding brothels to round-up illegal immigrants.
- Drink-of-the-future Soylent is making everyone sick.