New poll: Hillary Clinton 48 percent, Donald Trump 42 percent, Gary Johnson 5 percent, Jill Stein 1 percent.
- Another new poll: Hillary Clinton 44 percent, Donald Trump 41 percent, Gary Johnson 7 percent, Jill Stein 3 percent.
- "Inside the Trump bunker, with 12 days to go."
- Twitter is laying off 9 percent of its workforce.
- Canada and the European Union are on the verge of signing a major free trade agreement.
- The Chicago Cubs won game two of the World Series last night against the Cleveland Indians. The series is now tied at 1-1.