A vandal destroyed Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood walk of fame
- Pro-immigration protesters in New York City stopped traffic across the George Washington Bridge.
- The Pentagon will no longer seek reimbursement from California National Guard soldiers who were wrongly paid recruitment bonuses for signing up.
- Islamic State fighters have halted the advance of Iraqi forces south of Mosul.
- Russia is sending an armada into the Mediterranean Sea as their military operations in Syria ramp up.
- Spike TV picked up the mini-series Waco, about the 1993 FBI siege of the Branch Davidians.
- The universe may not be expanding at an accelerating rate, according to scientists at Oxford.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.