A vandal destroyed Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood walk of fame
- Pro-immigration protesters in New York City stopped traffic across the George Washington Bridge.
- The Pentagon will no longer seek reimbursement from California National Guard soldiers who were wrongly paid recruitment bonuses for signing up.
- Islamic State fighters have halted the advance of Iraqi forces south of Mosul.
- Russia is sending an armada into the Mediterranean Sea as their military operations in Syria ramp up.
- Spike TV picked up the mini-series Waco, about the 1993 FBI siege of the Branch Davidians.
- The universe may not be expanding at an accelerating rate, according to scientists at Oxford.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.