A vandal destroyed Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood walk of fame
- Pro-immigration protesters in New York City stopped traffic across the George Washington Bridge.
- The Pentagon will no longer seek reimbursement from California National Guard soldiers who were wrongly paid recruitment bonuses for signing up.
- Islamic State fighters have halted the advance of Iraqi forces south of Mosul.
- Russia is sending an armada into the Mediterranean Sea as their military operations in Syria ramp up.
- Spike TV picked up the mini-series Waco, about the 1993 FBI siege of the Branch Davidians.
- The universe may not be expanding at an accelerating rate, according to scientists at Oxford.
Arkansas cops love this insane practice they call "precision immobilization technique"—slamming into moving vehicles, sometimes over simple traffic stops.
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Over 24 Cops Raided the Wrong Address and Wrecked an Elderly Man's Home. They All Got Qualified Immunity.
There will be no justice for Onree Norris.
Why is it so hard for him to just admit he was wrong?