The presidential election is two weeks from today.
- Hillary Clinton is campaigning against down-ballot Republicans in the hopes of securing a Democratic-controlled Senate on election day.
- "How election day could be a victory for Gary Johnson."
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for an attack on a police academy in Quetta, Pakiston, that has left at least 60 dead.
- The premiums for certain health plans offered through Obamacare will rise by an average of 25 percent in 2017.
- "A Chinese electronics maker has issued a recall for millions of products sold in the U.S. following a massive cyberattack that briefly blocked access to websites including Twitter and Netflix for many U.S. users, but has lashed out at critics who blamed its devices."
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Why is it so hard for him to just admit he was wrong?
Arkansas cops love this insane practice they call "precision immobilization technique"—slamming into moving vehicles, sometimes over simple traffic stops.