The presidential election is two weeks from today.
- Hillary Clinton is campaigning against down-ballot Republicans in the hopes of securing a Democratic-controlled Senate on election day.
- "How election day could be a victory for Gary Johnson."
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for an attack on a police academy in Quetta, Pakiston, that has left at least 60 dead.
- The premiums for certain health plans offered through Obamacare will rise by an average of 25 percent in 2017.
- "A Chinese electronics maker has issued a recall for millions of products sold in the U.S. following a massive cyberattack that briefly blocked access to websites including Twitter and Netflix for many U.S. users, but has lashed out at critics who blamed its devices."