The presidential election is two weeks from today.
- Hillary Clinton is campaigning against down-ballot Republicans in the hopes of securing a Democratic-controlled Senate on election day.
- "How election day could be a victory for Gary Johnson."
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for an attack on a police academy in Quetta, Pakiston, that has left at least 60 dead.
- The premiums for certain health plans offered through Obamacare will rise by an average of 25 percent in 2017.
- "A Chinese electronics maker has issued a recall for millions of products sold in the U.S. following a massive cyberattack that briefly blocked access to websites including Twitter and Netflix for many U.S. users, but has lashed out at critics who blamed its devices."
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.