The presidential election is two weeks from today.
- Hillary Clinton is campaigning against down-ballot Republicans in the hopes of securing a Democratic-controlled Senate on election day.
- "How election day could be a victory for Gary Johnson."
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for an attack on a police academy in Quetta, Pakiston, that has left at least 60 dead.
- The premiums for certain health plans offered through Obamacare will rise by an average of 25 percent in 2017.
- "A Chinese electronics maker has issued a recall for millions of products sold in the U.S. following a massive cyberattack that briefly blocked access to websites including Twitter and Netflix for many U.S. users, but has lashed out at critics who blamed its devices."
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.
"Nick Sutton has gone from a life-taker to a life-saver," read a clemency petition filed by corrections staff, the families of several victims, and five of the jurors who sentenced him to death.
Instead of $12.5 billion in new agriculture purchases exports to China this year, the USDA expects less than $4 billion.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.