The presidential election is two weeks from today.
- Hillary Clinton is campaigning against down-ballot Republicans in the hopes of securing a Democratic-controlled Senate on election day.
- "How election day could be a victory for Gary Johnson."
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for an attack on a police academy in Quetta, Pakiston, that has left at least 60 dead.
- The premiums for certain health plans offered through Obamacare will rise by an average of 25 percent in 2017.
- "A Chinese electronics maker has issued a recall for millions of products sold in the U.S. following a massive cyberattack that briefly blocked access to websites including Twitter and Netflix for many U.S. users, but has lashed out at critics who blamed its devices."
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Memory of SCPO John Hannah (J sub D)
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
The national soda tax may be a small but telling example of how Tanden views policy making.