Donald Trump says he'll accept the election results … if he wins. That was likely a joke. He clarified that he will reserve the right to contest the election results if he deems them "questionable," but will accept a "clear outcome."
- A tenth woman has come forward claiming Trump touched her inappropriately.
- A U.S. service member was killed by an improvised explosive device in northern Iraq near Mosul.
- A man found guilty of raping a teenage girl pulled out a razor and slit his own throat after the verdict was read in an Orange County, California, courtroom.
- Syrian President Bashar Assad contends the famous photo of the shell-shocked, bloody Syrian boy who has come to symbolize the terrible state of Aleppo is forged.
- British Prime Minister Theresa May says the United Kingdom will remain a solid trading partner with the European Union even after leaving the coalition.