Donald Trump says he'll accept the election results … if he wins. That was likely a joke. He clarified that he will reserve the right to contest the election results if he deems them "questionable," but will accept a "clear outcome."
- A tenth woman has come forward claiming Trump touched her inappropriately.
- A U.S. service member was killed by an improvised explosive device in northern Iraq near Mosul.
- A man found guilty of raping a teenage girl pulled out a razor and slit his own throat after the verdict was read in an Orange County, California, courtroom.
- Syrian President Bashar Assad contends the famous photo of the shell-shocked, bloody Syrian boy who has come to symbolize the terrible state of Aleppo is forged.
- British Prime Minister Theresa May says the United Kingdom will remain a solid trading partner with the European Union even after leaving the coalition.
Arkansas cops love this insane practice they call "precision immobilization technique"—slamming into moving vehicles, sometimes over simple traffic stops.
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Over 24 Cops Raided the Wrong Address and Wrecked an Elderly Man's Home. They All Got Qualified Immunity.
There will be no justice for Onree Norris.
Why is it so hard for him to just admit he was wrong?