Donald Trump thinks Hillary Clinton "shouldn't be talking so tough" about Russia. "If I win on Nov. 8," Trump says, "I could see myself meeting with Putin and meeting with Russia prior to the start of the administration."
- Melania Trump says the charges of sexual assault made by multiple women against her husband Donald Trump are all "lies." "I believe my husband," she says, "it was all organized by the opposition."
- "A top official at the State Department repeatedly sought to have the FBI back down on classifying the contents of an email from Hillary Clinton's private email server, documents released Monday revealed."
- Gary Johnson: "The two-party system is broken."
- A coalition of Iraqi security forces, Iraqi irregulars, and Kurdish troops are fighting to retake the city of Mosul from ISIS.
- The European Space Agency is going to attempt a moon Mars landing this week.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity Claim by Dallas Transit Cop Who Arrested a Photographer for Taking Pictures
Officer Stephanie Branch arrested Avi Adelman for criminal trespass even though he was not doing anything illegal.