Donald Trump thinks Hillary Clinton "shouldn't be talking so tough" about Russia. "If I win on Nov. 8," Trump says, "I could see myself meeting with Putin and meeting with Russia prior to the start of the administration."
- Melania Trump says the charges of sexual assault made by multiple women against her husband Donald Trump are all "lies." "I believe my husband," she says, "it was all organized by the opposition."
- "A top official at the State Department repeatedly sought to have the FBI back down on classifying the contents of an email from Hillary Clinton's private email server, documents released Monday revealed."
- Gary Johnson: "The two-party system is broken."
- A coalition of Iraqi security forces, Iraqi irregulars, and Kurdish troops are fighting to retake the city of Mosul from ISIS.
- The European Space Agency is going to attempt a moon Mars landing this week.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."