Why "Republican insiders are rapidly losing confidence in Donald Trump's ability to win their states."
- Michelle Obama: Donald Trump's "bragging about sexually assaulting women" is below "basic standards of human decency."
- "Hillary Clinton said under oath in a court filing Thursday that she can't recall key details about her use of a private email server or she refused to answer questions about it posed by a conservative legal group."
- Dozens of religious leaders are speaking out against the "demeaning and troubling rhetoric" in private emails sent by members of the Hillary Clinton campaign that have been made public by Wikileaks.
- The Justice Department will start collecting nationwide information on police shootings and the deaths of suspects in police custody.
- Antonio Guterres, the former prime minister of Portugal, has been appointed as the new secretary-general of the United Nations.
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
But the appeals court wasn't having it.
And as many as 75 percent of middle income households face a tax increase under Biden's plan, even though the highest-earning households will pay the vast majority of the costs.