Donald Trump says all the sexual assault allegations against him are all part of a conspiracy against him. Like we needed another example of his similarity to Hillary Clinton.
- First Lady Michelle Obama is telling women they should rise up and rebel against Trump as a nominee. I think they're well ahead of you there.
- The United States launched strikes on coastal radar sites in Yemen after missiles targeted a warship in the Red Sea for a second time.
- A judge will be issuing a criminal summons against New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie for official misconduct over "bridgegate," where staffers arranged for traffic-snarling lane closures of a bridge in order to punish a mayor who declined to endorse the governor.
- Arkansas' Supreme Court will allow citizens to vote on a constitutional amendment allowing legal access to medical marijuana for some conditions.
- Keith Lamont Scott, shot and killed by police in North Carolina in a confrontation, was struck at least three times, including once in the back, according to an autopsy.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.