Donald Trump says all the sexual assault allegations against him are all part of a conspiracy against him. Like we needed another example of his similarity to Hillary Clinton.
- First Lady Michelle Obama is telling women they should rise up and rebel against Trump as a nominee. I think they're well ahead of you there.
- The United States launched strikes on coastal radar sites in Yemen after missiles targeted a warship in the Red Sea for a second time.
- A judge will be issuing a criminal summons against New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie for official misconduct over "bridgegate," where staffers arranged for traffic-snarling lane closures of a bridge in order to punish a mayor who declined to endorse the governor.
- Arkansas' Supreme Court will allow citizens to vote on a constitutional amendment allowing legal access to medical marijuana for some conditions.
- Keith Lamont Scott, shot and killed by police in North Carolina in a confrontation, was struck at least three times, including once in the back, according to an autopsy.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
SCOTUS Blocks New York's COVID-19 Restrictions on Houses of Worship, Saying They Are Not 'Narrowly Tailored'
Gov. Andrew Cuomo described his policy as a "fear-driven response," cut by a "hatchet" rather than a "scalpel."
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.