The American Civil Liberties Union and Human Rights Watch are calling on the U.S. to decriminalize all drugs in a new report showing state law enforcement agencies make more than 1.25 million drug-possession arrests annually. "Every 25 seconds someone is funneled into the criminal justice system, accused of nothing more than possessing drugs for personal use," Tess Borden, the report's author, said.
- A new Ohio poll shows Hillary Clinton with a nine-point lead over Donald Trump.
- Gary Johnson is now polling at 14 percent in Utah, with Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump tied at 26 percent and independent candidate Evan McMullin at 22 percent.
- WikiLeaks "isn't going down without a fight." But does anyone care?
- Chris Hayes: "If a tape came out with Donald Trump saying that, saying, 'I really like to rape women.' You would continue to endorse him?" U.S. Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Texas): "I'd consider it."
- The future of pro-life activism? According to Slate, it's "young, female, secular, and 'feminist.'"