Leaked speech transcripts purportedly show Hillary Clinton praising Russia President Vladimir Putin as recently as 2014. An ultra-nationalist ally of Putin warns that a vote for Clinton is a vote for "World War III" while a vote for Donald Trump is a vote for "world peace." On a C-SPAN town hall Gary Johnson named two law professors as his top picks for the Supreme Court.
- Voter registration has been extended in Florida in the wake of Hurricane Matthew.
- Rebels in Yemen launched another failed missile strike at a U.S. navy ship in the region.
- Members of government in the United Kingdom are pushing for a no-fly zone to be imposed over Syria.
- Chip Kelly has made Colin Kaepernick the starting quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers in Week 6.
- Following Elon Musk, President Obama says he wants the U.S. to send a man to Mars by the 2030s.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?