Leaked speech transcripts purportedly show Hillary Clinton praising Russia President Vladimir Putin as recently as 2014. An ultra-nationalist ally of Putin warns that a vote for Clinton is a vote for "World War III" while a vote for Donald Trump is a vote for "world peace." On a C-SPAN town hall Gary Johnson named two law professors as his top picks for the Supreme Court.
- Voter registration has been extended in Florida in the wake of Hurricane Matthew.
- Rebels in Yemen launched another failed missile strike at a U.S. navy ship in the region.
- Members of government in the United Kingdom are pushing for a no-fly zone to be imposed over Syria.
- Chip Kelly has made Colin Kaepernick the starting quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers in Week 6.
- Following Elon Musk, President Obama says he wants the U.S. to send a man to Mars by the 2030s.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
Why is it so hard for him to just admit he was wrong?
Arkansas cops love this insane practice they call "precision immobilization technique"—slamming into moving vehicles, sometimes over simple traffic stops.