New poll: Hillary Clinton 47 percent, Donald Trump 42 percent, Gary Johnson 7 percent, Jill Stein 2 percent.
- Democrat Tim Kaine and Republican Mike Pence will face off tonight in a vice presidential debate.
- Hurricane Matthew, a Category 4 storm, is bearing down on Haiti.
- Joe Biden: Donald Trump is "not a bad man," but "his ignorance is profound."
- The Nobel Prize in Physics has been awarded to David J. Thouless, F. Duncan M. Haldane, and J. Michael Kosterlitz.
- "Philippine leader Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday told U.S. President Barack Obama to 'go to hell' and said the United States had refused to sell some weapons to his country but he did not care because Russia and China were willing suppliers."
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.