The New York Times received a copy of Donald Trump's 1995 tax returns in the mail, with a return address from the Trump Towers. It showed a nearly billion dollar income loss that year. The Hillary Clinton campaign has canceled upcoming joint appearances with Bernie Sanders. Over the weekend the former Democratic candidate said her comments about his supporters, whom she called basement dwellers, bothered him. Gary Johnson pulled 25 percent in a recent poll in New Mexico, where he served as governor for eight years.
- Vladimir Putin signed a decree suspending an agreement between Russia and the U.S. concerning plutonium disposal.
- Thousands of people in Haiti are defying government orders to evacuate as Hurricane Matthew approaches.
- Spain has gone without a government for 288 days and everything is fine.
- Voters in Colombia narrowly rejected the peace deal the government negotiated with the Marxist guerilla group FARC.
- A European Union migrant resettlement plan was overwhelmingly rejected by voters in Hungary, but turnout did not meet the 50 percent required for the vote to be valid.
- Kim Kardashian was reportedly robbed at gunpoint in Paris by masked men dressed as police officers.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
Why is it so hard for him to just admit he was wrong?
Arkansas cops love this insane practice they call "precision immobilization technique"—slamming into moving vehicles, sometimes over simple traffic stops.