The New York Times received a copy of Donald Trump's 1995 tax returns in the mail, with a return address from the Trump Towers. It showed a nearly billion dollar income loss that year. The Hillary Clinton campaign has canceled upcoming joint appearances with Bernie Sanders. Over the weekend the former Democratic candidate said her comments about his supporters, whom she called basement dwellers, bothered him. Gary Johnson pulled 25 percent in a recent poll in New Mexico, where he served as governor for eight years.
- Vladimir Putin signed a decree suspending an agreement between Russia and the U.S. concerning plutonium disposal.
- Thousands of people in Haiti are defying government orders to evacuate as Hurricane Matthew approaches.
- Spain has gone without a government for 288 days and everything is fine.
- Voters in Colombia narrowly rejected the peace deal the government negotiated with the Marxist guerilla group FARC.
- A European Union migrant resettlement plan was overwhelmingly rejected by voters in Hungary, but turnout did not meet the 50 percent required for the vote to be valid.
- Kim Kardashian was reportedly robbed at gunpoint in Paris by masked men dressed as police officers.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?