"If everybody didn't vote, that would be a pretty powerful political statement," says Jeb Bush.
- Politico takes a deep dive into Hillary Clinton's emails.
- Brookings explores anti-blasphemy laws in the digital era.
- El Cajon police are still refusing to release a video shot by a bystander who witnessed police shooting an unarmed man earlier this week.
- Does Congress have "buyer's remorse" about a bill allowing families of victims of the 9/11 attacks to sue Saudi Arabia?
- "Meet Gary Johnson's Koch-network money men: Throwing your vote (and values) away." (Never change, Salon.)
- Arkansas sheriff warns that his county has "zero tolerance" for creepy clowns.
- Is your Halloween costume racist?