Hillary Clintonis picking up more endorsements from Republicans. Michelle Obama hit the campaign trail to slam Donald Trump. Melissa Joan Hart joins the campaign of Gary Johnson as its Connecticut campaign chair.
- Congress has overriden President Obama's veto of a bill permitting 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia, the first veto override of his presidency.
- FBI Director James Comey rejected the idea of re-opening a probe into Hillary Clinton's emails.
- A State Department spokesperson says U.S. officials have discussed "non-diplomatic" options in Syria.
- Presidents Obama and Clinton are expected to attend the funeral of the former Israeli prime minister and president, Shimon Peres.
- The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries has reportedly reached its first deal to cut oil output since 2008.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
The national soda tax may be a small but telling example of how Tanden views policy making.