Hillary Clintonis picking up more endorsements from Republicans. Michelle Obama hit the campaign trail to slam Donald Trump. Melissa Joan Hart joins the campaign of Gary Johnson as its Connecticut campaign chair.
- Congress has overriden President Obama's veto of a bill permitting 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia, the first veto override of his presidency.
- FBI Director James Comey rejected the idea of re-opening a probe into Hillary Clinton's emails.
- A State Department spokesperson says U.S. officials have discussed "non-diplomatic" options in Syria.
- Presidents Obama and Clinton are expected to attend the funeral of the former Israeli prime minister and president, Shimon Peres.
- The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries has reportedly reached its first deal to cut oil output since 2008.