Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump faced off last night in the first of the three scheduled presidential debates.
- Presidential debate poll: 62 percent say Clinton won, 27 percent say Trump won.
- A suicide bombing in Baghdad has killed at least 17.
- Two bombs exploded outside a mosque and conference center in Dresden. German authorities say the crime was a "xenophobic" attack.
- A 25-year-old man from California has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for attempting to join ISIS.
- "A man who injured nine people in a shooting rampage in Houston on Monday was wearing military clothes and Nazi emblems during the attack, and was carrying nearly 2,600 rounds of ammunition inside a Porsche convertible parked at the scene, authorities said."
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Hernan Palma is suing after he says he was punched in the face and his family restrained by cops during a botched no-knock drug raid.
Biden Claims 5 Past Fed Chairs Back His Jobs Plan, but 2 Are Dead and 2 More Have Been Quiet About It
Plus: Boomer electoral power dwindling, U.S. migration patterns appear linked to pandemic restrictions, and more...
The agency's disease advice is seen as increasingly irrelevant by more Americans.