Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump faced off last night in the first of the three scheduled presidential debates.
- Presidential debate poll: 62 percent say Clinton won, 27 percent say Trump won.
- A suicide bombing in Baghdad has killed at least 17.
- Two bombs exploded outside a mosque and conference center in Dresden. German authorities say the crime was a "xenophobic" attack.
- A 25-year-old man from California has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for attempting to join ISIS.
- "A man who injured nine people in a shooting rampage in Houston on Monday was wearing military clothes and Nazi emblems during the attack, and was carrying nearly 2,600 rounds of ammunition inside a Porsche convertible parked at the scene, authorities said."
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.