A.M. Links: Poll Says Clinton Beat Trump in Presidential Debate, Suicide Bombing in Baghdad, Mosque Bombing in Dresden
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump faced off last night in the first of the three scheduled presidential debates.
- Presidential debate poll: 62 percent say Clinton won, 27 percent say Trump won.
- A suicide bombing in Baghdad has killed at least 17.
- Two bombs exploded outside a mosque and conference center in Dresden. German authorities say the crime was a "xenophobic" attack.
- A 25-year-old man from California has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for attempting to join ISIS.
- "A man who injured nine people in a shooting rampage in Houston on Monday was wearing military clothes and Nazi emblems during the attack, and was carrying nearly 2,600 rounds of ammunition inside a Porsche convertible parked at the scene, authorities said."
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.