The Hillary Clinton campaign says it's "unfair" for Clinton play "traffic cop" at tonight's debate. A new Bloomberg polls finds Clinton and Donald Trump in a dead heat. Gary Johnson calls for space colonziation.
- More than 300 weapons have been lost by or stolen from police agenices in Southern California in the last five years.
- Syrian government airstrikes in Aleppo killed at least 85 people.
- The French president says authorities will completely dismantle the migrant camp in Calais.
- The government in Colombia is signing a peace deal with the left-wing death squad FARC.
- Golfer Arnold Palmer dies at 87.
- Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez, who escaped Cuba, died in a boating accident, aged 24.
Two models suggest that broad restrictions had less impact on the epidemic than commonly thought.
Democratic Leaders Praise George Floyd Protesters, Show Utter Contempt for Everyone Else Still in Lockdown
Bill de Blasio and Phil Murphy evince little sympathy for nail salon owners or Jewish mourners.
"Although California's guidelines place restrictions on places of worship," Roberts wrote, "those restrictions appear consistent with the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment."
Plus: Protest updates, COVID-19 upates, a surge in gun sales, and more...
The Supreme Court could announce as early as Monday that it's revisiting qualified immunity, a doctrine that shields rotten cops from civil rights lawsuits.