The Hillary Clinton campaign says it's "unfair" for Clinton play "traffic cop" at tonight's debate. A new Bloomberg polls finds Clinton and Donald Trump in a dead heat. Gary Johnson calls for space colonziation.
- More than 300 weapons have been lost by or stolen from police agenices in Southern California in the last five years.
- Syrian government airstrikes in Aleppo killed at least 85 people.
- The French president says authorities will completely dismantle the migrant camp in Calais.
- The government in Colombia is signing a peace deal with the left-wing death squad FARC.
- Golfer Arnold Palmer dies at 87.
- Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez, who escaped Cuba, died in a boating accident, aged 24.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.