The Hillary Clinton campaign says it's "unfair" for Clinton play "traffic cop" at tonight's debate. A new Bloomberg polls finds Clinton and Donald Trump in a dead heat. Gary Johnson calls for space colonziation.
- More than 300 weapons have been lost by or stolen from police agenices in Southern California in the last five years.
- Syrian government airstrikes in Aleppo killed at least 85 people.
- The French president says authorities will completely dismantle the migrant camp in Calais.
- The government in Colombia is signing a peace deal with the left-wing death squad FARC.
- Golfer Arnold Palmer dies at 87.
- Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez, who escaped Cuba, died in a boating accident, aged 24.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?