How Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are preparing for Monday's presidential debate.
- One person was shot last night during protests in Charlotte, North Carolina. The protests were sparked by the fatal police shooting on Tuesday of Keith Lamont Scott. Gov. Paty McCrory has declared a state of emergency.
- Joseph Percoco and Todd R. Howe, close former aids to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, will face federal corruption charges.
- The 2016 MacArthur Foundation "genius grants" have been awarded.
- "The U.S. is investigating an Islamic State militant group (ISIS) rocket fired at American troops near a military base in northern Iraq that may have carried a chemical agent."
- Podcasts from Reason are now available on iTunes and Soundcloud.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
"The safety of our children in school is paramount, today more than ever," said the police chief.