How Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are preparing for Monday's presidential debate.
- One person was shot last night during protests in Charlotte, North Carolina. The protests were sparked by the fatal police shooting on Tuesday of Keith Lamont Scott. Gov. Paty McCrory has declared a state of emergency.
- Joseph Percoco and Todd R. Howe, close former aids to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, will face federal corruption charges.
- The 2016 MacArthur Foundation "genius grants" have been awarded.
- "The U.S. is investigating an Islamic State militant group (ISIS) rocket fired at American troops near a military base in northern Iraq that may have carried a chemical agent."
- Podcasts from Reason are now available on iTunes and Soundcloud.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.