In leaked emails from 2015, former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he never told Hillary Clinton "to have a private server at home" and that "HRC and her mishandling of this has really given her a major problem I do not wish to get involved in, despite the best efforts of her team to drag me in." In a leaked email from earlier this summer, Powell called Donald Trump "a national disgrace," among other not-so-nice things.
- The U.S. military has recommended that imprisoned whistleblower Chelsea Manning be approved for sex-reassignment surgery.
- California legislation that would mandate prison time for anyone convicted of rape is getting some surprising opposition.
- A Tuesday night Trump rally in North Carolina took a violent turn, with one 69-year-old protester with an oxygen tank getting punched in the face and rushed to the hospital.
- The U.S. will begin letting in about 30 percent more refugees in 2017.
- "Donald Trump, Pepe the frog, and white supremacists": a Hillary Clinton explainer.
"How can an ordinary person afford to wait years after the government takes their car?"
Untested delta-8-THC products are gaining in popularity
Cases are rising mainly in states with stricter disease control policies.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
The latest data underscore an appallingly partisan split on what should be a more science-based decision.