Hillary Clinton struggles to hold on to a lead in national polling. Donald Trump shares the results of a physical examination on the Dr. Oz show. Gary Johnson will officially be on the ballot in all 50 states. Vox.com talks to Jill Stein.
- Colin Powell pointed out in a leaked email that Bill Clinton was still, according to the New York Post, "dicking bimbos at home"
- The White House will raise the ceiling for refugee admissions to110,000 for 2017, up from 85,000 this year and 70,000 last year.
- New York City shut down web browsers in the city's free internet kiosks after reports of homeless men masturbating in them.
- Bayer will acquire Monsanto in the largest all-cash buyout in history.
- Canada has approved prescription heroin.
- "The truth about Pepe the Frog and the Cult of Kek." (original link is down: archive.is version)
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
This surveillance would be unconstitutional—and there’s no reason to believe it will make anyone safer.
The cop who killed Shaver was fired. But he will receive a disability pension for the rest of his life because he claims he has post-traumatic stress disorder.
Court to Girl: You Have To Wait 2 Years To Comfort Your Father as He Dies. And We're Killing Him Next Week.
Missouri law bans those under 21 from witnessing executions. Despite attempts to challenge the law, 19-year-old Khorry Ramey will be barred from attending her father's execution on Tuesday.