Hillary Clinton struggles to hold on to a lead in national polling. Donald Trump shares the results of a physical examination on the Dr. Oz show. Gary Johnson will officially be on the ballot in all 50 states. Vox.com talks to Jill Stein.
- Colin Powell pointed out in a leaked email that Bill Clinton was still, according to the New York Post, "dicking bimbos at home"
- The White House will raise the ceiling for refugee admissions to110,000 for 2017, up from 85,000 this year and 70,000 last year.
- New York City shut down web browsers in the city's free internet kiosks after reports of homeless men masturbating in them.
- Bayer will acquire Monsanto in the largest all-cash buyout in history.
- Canada has approved prescription heroin.
- "The truth about Pepe the Frog and the Cult of Kek." (original link is down: archive.is version)
"Although California's guidelines place restrictions on places of worship," Roberts wrote, "those restrictions appear consistent with the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment."
Aggressive police tactics are likely to worsen the situation.
What happened to staying at home to keep grandparents safe no matter what?
The Supreme Court could announce as early as Monday that it's revisiting qualified immunity, a doctrine that shields rotten cops from civil rights lawsuits.
They're using their Second Amendment rights to protect local businesses from riots and looting.