Hillary Clinton Stumbles in Polls, Trump Shares Physical Results on Dr. Oz, "The Truth About Pepe": P.M. Links
Hillary Clinton struggles to hold on to a lead in national polling. Donald Trump shares the results of a physical examination on the Dr. Oz show. Gary Johnson will officially be on the ballot in all 50 states. Vox.com talks to Jill Stein.
- Colin Powell pointed out in a leaked email that Bill Clinton was still, according to the New York Post, "dicking bimbos at home"
- The White House will raise the ceiling for refugee admissions to110,000 for 2017, up from 85,000 this year and 70,000 last year.
- New York City shut down web browsers in the city's free internet kiosks after reports of homeless men masturbating in them.
- Bayer will acquire Monsanto in the largest all-cash buyout in history.
- Canada has approved prescription heroin.
- "The truth about Pepe the Frog and the Cult of Kek." (original link is down: archive.is version)