Hillary Clinton struggles to hold on to a lead in national polling. Donald Trump shares the results of a physical examination on the Dr. Oz show. Gary Johnson will officially be on the ballot in all 50 states. Vox.com talks to Jill Stein.
- Colin Powell pointed out in a leaked email that Bill Clinton was still, according to the New York Post, "dicking bimbos at home"
- The White House will raise the ceiling for refugee admissions to110,000 for 2017, up from 85,000 this year and 70,000 last year.
- New York City shut down web browsers in the city's free internet kiosks after reports of homeless men masturbating in them.
- Bayer will acquire Monsanto in the largest all-cash buyout in history.
- Canada has approved prescription heroin.
- "The truth about Pepe the Frog and the Cult of Kek." (original link is down: archive.is version)
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.