Hillary Clinton struggles to hold on to a lead in national polling. Donald Trump shares the results of a physical examination on the Dr. Oz show. Gary Johnson will officially be on the ballot in all 50 states. Vox.com talks to Jill Stein.
- Colin Powell pointed out in a leaked email that Bill Clinton was still, according to the New York Post, "dicking bimbos at home"
- The White House will raise the ceiling for refugee admissions to110,000 for 2017, up from 85,000 this year and 70,000 last year.
- New York City shut down web browsers in the city's free internet kiosks after reports of homeless men masturbating in them.
- Bayer will acquire Monsanto in the largest all-cash buyout in history.
- Canada has approved prescription heroin.
- "The truth about Pepe the Frog and the Cult of Kek." (original link is down: archive.is version)
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
The national soda tax may be a small but telling example of how Tanden views policy making.