The Libertarian presidential ticket of Gary Johnson and William Weld willfully submitted to a debunking session by Snopes.
- President Obama plans to veto legislation which would allow families of 9/11 victims to sue the government of Saudi Arabia for what they insist is the Kingdom's involvement in aiding some of the 9/11 hijackers.
- Hillary Clinton begrudgingly opts for greater transparency, will release additional medical records.
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte wants U.S. troops out of his country.
- Yet another ceasefire declared in Syria's civil war, but violence continues.
- Texas prisoners sue state over "cruel" conditions such as heat indexes of 104 degrees.
"No injuries were reported."
No one has a right to a Facebook platform, but purges can and should be criticized.
"This book will not be on our store shelves, and we will not promote it. That said, it will remain in our online catalogue."
The First Amendment doesn't come with an exception for "disinformation."
History and precedent both support impeachment trials for former federal officials.