The Libertarian presidential ticket of Gary Johnson and William Weld willfully submitted to a debunking session by Snopes.
- President Obama plans to veto legislation which would allow families of 9/11 victims to sue the government of Saudi Arabia for what they insist is the Kingdom's involvement in aiding some of the 9/11 hijackers.
- Hillary Clinton begrudgingly opts for greater transparency, will release additional medical records.
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte wants U.S. troops out of his country.
- Yet another ceasefire declared in Syria's civil war, but violence continues.
- Texas prisoners sue state over "cruel" conditions such as heat indexes of 104 degrees.
Ohio University's Radical Students Could Have Ignored Kaitlin Bennett. Instead, They Threw Liquids At Her.
The mob strategy is morally and practically flawed.
A Michigan Police Task Force Is Playing Jurisdiction Games To Avoid Compensating an Innocent Man Cops Put in the Hospital
The Institute for Justice calls on the Supreme Court to put a stop to it.
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.