The Libertarian presidential ticket of Gary Johnson and William Weld willfully submitted to a debunking session by Snopes.
- President Obama plans to veto legislation which would allow families of 9/11 victims to sue the government of Saudi Arabia for what they insist is the Kingdom's involvement in aiding some of the 9/11 hijackers.
- Hillary Clinton begrudgingly opts for greater transparency, will release additional medical records.
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte wants U.S. troops out of his country.
- Yet another ceasefire declared in Syria's civil war, but violence continues.
- Texas prisoners sue state over "cruel" conditions such as heat indexes of 104 degrees.
Thank you for supporting us during our webathon!
Reason is supported by: