Donald Trump will appear on Dr. Oz's show to discuss his health.
- Assistant principal says girls' tight skirts are responsible for boys' low grades.
- Newman University disinvites speaker after pro-lifers take offense.
- Republican insiders: burn it all down.
- Car falls off parking garage ledge.
- A 9/11 conspiracy theory was trending on Facebook.
- Watch me on the Stossel show on Fox Business Channel tonight during the 9:00 p.m. hour. I'll be discussing threats to free speech on campus. FIRE's Greg Lukianoff, The Washington Post's Eugene Volokh, and Kmele Foster appear as well.
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
"Touching someone's arm to get their attention, I would have thought was normal."
This Case, Which Resulted in a 20-Year Prison Sentence, Supposedly Showed How Florida's 'Stand Your Ground' Law Lets People Get Away With Murder
Michael Drejka said he had to shoot Markeis McGlockton in self-defense. Jurors disagreed.
Naama Issachar, a 26-year-old woman who was arrested while catching a connecting flight in Moscow, was charged with drug smuggling.
A Department of Justice lawyer in every pot.