Donald Trump will appear on Dr. Oz's show to discuss his health.
- Assistant principal says girls' tight skirts are responsible for boys' low grades.
- Newman University disinvites speaker after pro-lifers take offense.
- Republican insiders: burn it all down.
- Car falls off parking garage ledge.
- A 9/11 conspiracy theory was trending on Facebook.
- Watch me on the Stossel show on Fox Business Channel tonight during the 9:00 p.m. hour. I'll be discussing threats to free speech on campus. FIRE's Greg Lukianoff, The Washington Post's Eugene Volokh, and Kmele Foster appear as well.
"Although California's guidelines place restrictions on places of worship," Roberts wrote, "those restrictions appear consistent with the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment."
Aggressive police tactics are likely to worsen the situation.
What happened to staying at home to keep grandparents safe no matter what?
The Supreme Court could announce as early as Monday that it's revisiting qualified immunity, a doctrine that shields rotten cops from civil rights lawsuits.
They're using their Second Amendment rights to protect local businesses from riots and looting.