Donald Trump will appear on Dr. Oz's show to discuss his health.
- Assistant principal says girls' tight skirts are responsible for boys' low grades.
- Newman University disinvites speaker after pro-lifers take offense.
- Republican insiders: burn it all down.
- Car falls off parking garage ledge.
- A 9/11 conspiracy theory was trending on Facebook.
- Watch me on the Stossel show on Fox Business Channel tonight during the 9:00 p.m. hour. I'll be discussing threats to free speech on campus. FIRE's Greg Lukianoff, The Washington Post's Eugene Volokh, and Kmele Foster appear as well.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Want to keep wearing a mask yourself? That's fine. Want to force fully vaccinated people to join you? The science doesn't support that.
He's on Montana's Sex Offender Registry for Consensual Gay Sex—and the State Wants To Keep Him There
Plus: Cult panic, what the AT&T merger means, and more...