North Korea has confirmed it just conducted its fifth successful nuclear warhead explosion test, sending outrage around the world. In a statement, North Korea explained its actions as a response to the "racket of threat and sanctions… kicked up by the US-led hostile forces."
- As the election nears, the GOP establishment is getting more dewy-eyed about Donald Trump. Meanwhile, the Trump campaign is standing by his man-crush on Vladimir Putin.
- At least 20 U.S. Marines may face punishment, including some who have already been fired, in conjunction with the hazing-related death of a Muslim Marine recruit.
- An Arizona woman who faked cancer to get the state to pay for her late-term abortion has been sentenced to prison.
- A new German nationalist party is on the rise! Stop me if you've heard this one before…
- In the least surprising news ever, Louisiana's new "blue lives matter" hate-crime law is already being misused.
- Europe's high court ruled in favor of Playboy in a case challenging the right to post hyperlinks to copyrighted content without consent.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.