North Korea has confirmed it just conducted its fifth successful nuclear warhead explosion test, sending outrage around the world. In a statement, North Korea explained its actions as a response to the "racket of threat and sanctions… kicked up by the US-led hostile forces."
- As the election nears, the GOP establishment is getting more dewy-eyed about Donald Trump. Meanwhile, the Trump campaign is standing by his man-crush on Vladimir Putin.
- At least 20 U.S. Marines may face punishment, including some who have already been fired, in conjunction with the hazing-related death of a Muslim Marine recruit.
- An Arizona woman who faked cancer to get the state to pay for her late-term abortion has been sentenced to prison.
- A new German nationalist party is on the rise! Stop me if you've heard this one before…
- In the least surprising news ever, Louisiana's new "blue lives matter" hate-crime law is already being misused.
- Europe's high court ruled in favor of Playboy in a case challenging the right to post hyperlinks to copyrighted content without consent.