Barack Obama: Donald Trump's "wacky ideas" disqualify him from the presidency.
- Ryan Lochte has been suspended from swimming for 10 months by the U.S. Olympic Committee.
- Hillary Clinton's emails with Colin Powell have been released.
- Additional arrests have been made in France in connection with a car that was packed with gas cylinders and parked near Notre Dame cathedral in Paris.
- "Britain should start talks to leave the European Union as soon as possible, European Council President Donald Tusk said on Thursday, adding weight to calls for Prime Minister Theresa May to start the formal divorce procedure."
- Radley Balko: Why "bite-mark matching is junk science."
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.
Reading logs rarely instill a love of reading in children. We ought to just drop the act.
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
Peter Navarro also said Americans wouldn't pay the costs of Trump's tariffs, a claim that seems to be equally fabricated.