Barack Obama: Donald Trump's "wacky ideas" disqualify him from the presidency.
- Ryan Lochte has been suspended from swimming for 10 months by the U.S. Olympic Committee.
- Hillary Clinton's emails with Colin Powell have been released.
- Additional arrests have been made in France in connection with a car that was packed with gas cylinders and parked near Notre Dame cathedral in Paris.
- "Britain should start talks to leave the European Union as soon as possible, European Council President Donald Tusk said on Thursday, adding weight to calls for Prime Minister Theresa May to start the formal divorce procedure."
- Radley Balko: Why "bite-mark matching is junk science."
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Bent Johan Mosfjell
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.