CNN explains how Hillary Clinton could win. Donald Trump calls for a military build-up. Gary Johnson gets very little coverage from the major news networks. Jill Stein will face vandalism charges after allegedly spray painting construction equipment during a protest against the Dakota Access Pipeline.
- A jury in Texas awarded $5.4 million to a cleaning company it found had been maligned by the Service Employees International Union.
- Turkey President Recep Erdogan says his country and the United States are ready to launch an offensive on Raqqa, the capital of the Islamic State.
- A Russian fighter jet buzzed a U.S. Navy plane over the Black Sea.
- The ruling party in Zimbabwe is withholding government food aid from supporters of the opposition.
- Navajo WW2 code talker Joe Hosteen Kellwood is dead at age 95.
"Touching someone's arm to get their attention, I would have thought was normal."
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
This Case, Which Resulted in a 20-Year Prison Sentence, Supposedly Showed How Florida's 'Stand Your Ground' Law Lets People Get Away With Murder
Michael Drejka said he had to shoot Markeis McGlockton in self-defense. Jurors disagreed.
Naama Issachar, a 26-year-old woman who was arrested while catching a connecting flight in Moscow, was charged with drug smuggling.
A Department of Justice lawyer in every pot.