Greta Van Susteren is leaving Fox News effective immediately. Brit Hume will fill in until further notice.
- Gretchen Carlson will get $20 million.
- The anti-PC alt-right is hurting the cause of free speech by associating it primarily with white supremacy, writes Cathy Young.
- ITT Technical Institute is finished.
- Is Paul Krugman "brave" for saying the media is too critical of Hillary, and is that even true?
- Vox gotta Vox: Government emails should be even more secret, Matt Yglesias argues.
- Lena Dunham apologizes.
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
"Touching someone's arm to get their attention, I would have thought was normal."
This Case, Which Resulted in a 20-Year Prison Sentence, Supposedly Showed How Florida's 'Stand Your Ground' Law Lets People Get Away With Murder
Michael Drejka said he had to shoot Markeis McGlockton in self-defense. Jurors disagreed.
Legislator Who Argues Housing Is a Human Right Also Suing to Stop Affordable Housing in Her District
New York Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou is a plaintiff in a lawsuit to stop a Habitat for Humanity housing project.
Naama Issachar, a 26-year-old woman who was arrested while catching a connecting flight in Moscow, was charged with drug smuggling.