Greta Van Susteren is leaving Fox News effective immediately. Brit Hume will fill in until further notice.
- Gretchen Carlson will get $20 million.
- The anti-PC alt-right is hurting the cause of free speech by associating it primarily with white supremacy, writes Cathy Young.
- ITT Technical Institute is finished.
- Is Paul Krugman "brave" for saying the media is too critical of Hillary, and is that even true?
- Vox gotta Vox: Government emails should be even more secret, Matt Yglesias argues.
- Lena Dunham apologizes.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.