Greta Van Susteren is leaving Fox News effective immediately. Brit Hume will fill in until further notice.
- Gretchen Carlson will get $20 million.
- The anti-PC alt-right is hurting the cause of free speech by associating it primarily with white supremacy, writes Cathy Young.
- ITT Technical Institute is finished.
- Is Paul Krugman "brave" for saying the media is too critical of Hillary, and is that even true?
- Vox gotta Vox: Government emails should be even more secret, Matt Yglesias argues.
- Lena Dunham apologizes.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."
Cops Receive Qualified Immunity for Coercing a 13-Year-Old Into Confessing to a Murder He Didn't Commit
The boy was sentenced to 25 years' imprisonment.