Greta Van Susteren is leaving Fox News effective immediately. Brit Hume will fill in until further notice.
- Gretchen Carlson will get $20 million.
- The anti-PC alt-right is hurting the cause of free speech by associating it primarily with white supremacy, writes Cathy Young.
- ITT Technical Institute is finished.
- Is Paul Krugman "brave" for saying the media is too critical of Hillary, and is that even true?
- Vox gotta Vox: Government emails should be even more secret, Matt Yglesias argues.
- Lena Dunham apologizes.
"Although California's guidelines place restrictions on places of worship," Roberts wrote, "those restrictions appear consistent with the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment."
Aggressive police tactics are likely to worsen the situation.
What happened to staying at home to keep grandparents safe no matter what?
The Supreme Court could announce as early as Monday that it's revisiting qualified immunity, a doctrine that shields rotten cops from civil rights lawsuits.
They're using their Second Amendment rights to protect local businesses from riots and looting.