New poll: Donald Trump 45 percent, Hillary Clinton 43 percent, Gary Johnson 7 percent.
- Gary Johnson, "who will be on the ballot in all 50 states, has the backing of 10 percent of registered voters," according to another new poll.
- Conservative activist Phyllis Schlafly has died at age 92.
- Congress returns to work today.
- "Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte expressed regret Tuesday over his 'son of a bitch' remark while referring to President Barack Obama, in a rare display of contrition by a politician whose wide arc of profanities has unabashedly targeted world figures including the pope and the U.N. chief."
- U.S. intelligence services are reportedly investigating a covert Russian plot to disrupt the U.S. elections in November.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?