A record number of Americans dislike Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump arrives in Mexico. Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson appears to be pulling more voters inclined to support Clinton than Trump.
- The U.S. granted direct routes to Havana for eight airlines.
- The Supreme Court declined to hear an appeal by North Carolina of a ruling against its new voting law.
- Protesters in Gabon who allege the presidential election was stolen burned the parliament building.
- Dilma Rousseff was removed as president of Brazil.
- Tim Tebow tries out for major league baseball.
- An unidentified flying object was spotted over the Yellowstone supervolcano.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.