A record number of Americans dislike Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump arrives in Mexico. Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson appears to be pulling more voters inclined to support Clinton than Trump.
- The U.S. granted direct routes to Havana for eight airlines.
- The Supreme Court declined to hear an appeal by North Carolina of a ruling against its new voting law.
- Protesters in Gabon who allege the presidential election was stolen burned the parliament building.
- Dilma Rousseff was removed as president of Brazil.
- Tim Tebow tries out for major league baseball.
- An unidentified flying object was spotted over the Yellowstone supervolcano.
As Progressive Twitter Erupts at Joe Rogan Endorsing Bernie Sanders, a Reminder: Elizabeth Warren's Sexism Gambit Backfired
Sanders' lead over Warren has doubled since her campaign tried using a private 2018 conversation against him.
Hysterical reactions greet the White House's modest changes to federal clean water rules.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
He says "criminal-like behavior akin to treason or bribery" is enough, even if it's not "a technical crime with all the elements."
The Fox News legal analyst is driven by principle, not power. That's a rare commodity in today's environment.