A record number of Americans dislike Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump arrives in Mexico. Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson appears to be pulling more voters inclined to support Clinton than Trump.
- The U.S. granted direct routes to Havana for eight airlines.
- The Supreme Court declined to hear an appeal by North Carolina of a ruling against its new voting law.
- Protesters in Gabon who allege the presidential election was stolen burned the parliament building.
- Dilma Rousseff was removed as president of Brazil.
- Tim Tebow tries out for major league baseball.
- An unidentified flying object was spotted over the Yellowstone supervolcano.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by: