Donald Trump is meeting today with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto.
- Incumbents Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) all won their primary races last night.
- Abu Muhammad al-Adnani, a chief strategist for ISIS, has been killed in Syria.
- Singer Chris Brown was arrested on charges of assault with a deadly weapon yesterday after a 14-hour standoff with Los Angeles police. Brown is now out on bail.
- The Brazilian Senate is expected to hold a final vote this morning on the impeachment of suspended President Dilma Rousseff.
- "Florida health officials on Tuesday said they were investigating three new Zika virus cases likely stemming from local mosquito bites in Miami-Dade County, including two cases outside of the known areas of active transmission."
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.