Donald Trump is meeting today with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto.
- Incumbents Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) all won their primary races last night.
- Abu Muhammad al-Adnani, a chief strategist for ISIS, has been killed in Syria.
- Singer Chris Brown was arrested on charges of assault with a deadly weapon yesterday after a 14-hour standoff with Los Angeles police. Brown is now out on bail.
- The Brazilian Senate is expected to hold a final vote this morning on the impeachment of suspended President Dilma Rousseff.
- "Florida health officials on Tuesday said they were investigating three new Zika virus cases likely stemming from local mosquito bites in Miami-Dade County, including two cases outside of the known areas of active transmission."
As Progressive Twitter Erupts at Joe Rogan Endorsing Bernie Sanders, a Reminder: Elizabeth Warren's Sexism Gambit Backfired
Sanders' lead over Warren has doubled since her campaign tried using a private 2018 conversation against him.
Hysterical reactions greet the White House's modest changes to federal clean water rules.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
He says "criminal-like behavior akin to treason or bribery" is enough, even if it's not "a technical crime with all the elements."
The Fox News legal analyst is driven by principle, not power. That's a rare commodity in today's environment.