Donald Trump calls on Hillary Clinton to release her medical records.
- Turkish forces are pushing further into Syria as the U.S. criticizes the choice of targets.
- The drug manufacturer Mylan will offer a generic Epipen for half the price.
- Another scare over unfounded reports of a shooting, this time in the airport at Los Angeles.
- Former Congressman Anthony Weiner is reportedly sexting again.
- More than 200 reindeer in Norway were killed by a bolt of lightning.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.