- The battle between classified-ad site Backpage.com and the U.S. Senate is escalating.
- "Robot babies not effective birth control, Australian study finds."
- The Department of Education has banned ITT Technical Institutes from accepting new students who are using federal financial aid.
- Parents are rebelling against schools trying to educate their children.
- One cup of coffee, or six? Scientists have discovered a gene variant that could explain your coffee habit.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
SCOTUS Blocks New York's COVID-19 Restrictions on Houses of Worship, Saying They Are Not 'Narrowly Tailored'
Gov. Andrew Cuomo described his policy as a "fear-driven response," cut by a "hatchet" rather than a "scalpel."
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.