- The battle between classified-ad site Backpage.com and the U.S. Senate is escalating.
- "Robot babies not effective birth control, Australian study finds."
- The Department of Education has banned ITT Technical Institutes from accepting new students who are using federal financial aid.
- Parents are rebelling against schools trying to educate their children.
- One cup of coffee, or six? Scientists have discovered a gene variant that could explain your coffee habit.
Fairfax County, Virginia, allows home businesses but prohibits them from keeping inventory on site.
The democratic socialist congresswoman has lamented that the public-school system hinges on zip codes.
In one month, two sheriff's deputies in Florida have been arrested for fabricating drug evidence during traffic stops.