Gary Johnson on the Clinton Foundation: "There is a big pay for play out there."
- The death toll from the earthquake in Italy has climbed to 252.
- At least 13 are dead after a gunman opened fire on the campus of the American University in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- In Trump We Trust author Ann Coulter is now attacking Trump for being untrustworthy on immigration.
- According to U.N. investigators, both the Syrian regime and ISIS have used chemical weapons inside Syria.
- "Scientists just discovered humanity's best shot at seeing life outside our solar system."
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
The national soda tax may be a small but telling example of how Tanden views policy making.