Vox.com explains Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's press conference problem (she doesn't hold any). Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's campaign manager says there may be a lot of undercover Trump voters not reflected in traditional polls. Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson qualifies for the Ohio ballot.
- The U.S. and Turkey launched a joint anti-ISIS offensive in northern Syria.
- An earthquake in Italy has left at least 120 people dead.
- At least one person was killed and more than a dozen injured after a "complex" attack on the American University of Afghanistan in Kabul.
- A British backpacker was stabbed to death in Australia by a French man reportedly yelling "Allahu akhbar."
- An Earth-like planet has been detected oribiting Proxima Centauri, the closest star to the Sun.
- China sets its sights on Mars.
As Progressive Twitter Erupts at Joe Rogan Endorsing Bernie Sanders, a Reminder: Elizabeth Warren's Sexism Gambit Backfired
Sanders' lead over Warren has doubled since her campaign tried using a private 2018 conversation against him.
Hysterical reactions greet the White House's modest changes to federal clean water rules.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
He says "criminal-like behavior akin to treason or bribery" is enough, even if it's not "a technical crime with all the elements."
The Fox News legal analyst is driven by principle, not power. That's a rare commodity in today's environment.