Vox.com explains Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's press conference problem (she doesn't hold any). Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's campaign manager says there may be a lot of undercover Trump voters not reflected in traditional polls. Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson qualifies for the Ohio ballot.
- The U.S. and Turkey launched a joint anti-ISIS offensive in northern Syria.
- An earthquake in Italy has left at least 120 people dead.
- At least one person was killed and more than a dozen injured after a "complex" attack on the American University of Afghanistan in Kabul.
- A British backpacker was stabbed to death in Australia by a French man reportedly yelling "Allahu akhbar."
- An Earth-like planet has been detected oribiting Proxima Centauri, the closest star to the Sun.
- China sets its sights on Mars.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.