Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump may be reconsidering the idea of mass deportations. Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is outspending Trump. Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson says 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney would have a "guaranteed" spot in his cabinet. Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein visits flood-hit Baton Rouge.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell pushes back on the Clinton campaign's attempt to blame his recommendation for Hillary Clinton's use of a private unsecured email server when she served as secretary of state.
- A child suicide bomber in Turkey, killed at least 54 people at a Kurdish wedding party, including many children.
- North Korea threatens nuclear strikes after joint U.S.-South Korean military exercises.
- A man in Burma was indicted for insulting the military.
- Olympic medals in Tokyo in 2020 may be made from discarded smartphones.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
The national soda tax may be a small but telling example of how Tanden views policy making.