As expected, Paul Manafort is leaving the Trump campaign.
- More about Trump's new campaign chief, Stephen Bannon.
- Facebook cracking down on libertarian pages, apparently.
- How that viral photo of a Syrian airstrike victim is impacting the refugee debate.
- Jonathan Chait: the Clintons should shut down the Clinton Foundation.
- University of Iowa has decided not to hire a Bias Response Team, after all.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.