As expected, Paul Manafort is leaving the Trump campaign.
- More about Trump's new campaign chief, Stephen Bannon.
- Facebook cracking down on libertarian pages, apparently.
- How that viral photo of a Syrian airstrike victim is impacting the refugee debate.
- Jonathan Chait: the Clintons should shut down the Clinton Foundation.
- University of Iowa has decided not to hire a Bias Response Team, after all.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
The national soda tax may be a small but telling example of how Tanden views policy making.