As expected, Paul Manafort is leaving the Trump campaign.
- More about Trump's new campaign chief, Stephen Bannon.
- Facebook cracking down on libertarian pages, apparently.
- How that viral photo of a Syrian airstrike victim is impacting the refugee debate.
- Jonathan Chait: the Clintons should shut down the Clinton Foundation.
- University of Iowa has decided not to hire a Bias Response Team, after all.
Fairfax County, Virginia, allows home businesses but prohibits them from keeping inventory on site.
The democratic socialist congresswoman has lamented that the public-school system hinges on zip codes.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.