Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson "is polling at 15 percent in Colorado."
- Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane has been found guilty of nine criminal charges in a perjury and obstruction case.
- Russian forces are reportedly using an Iranian base to launch air attacks in Syria.
- Fifteen Guantanamo Bay detainees have been transferred to the United Arab Emirates.
- A Saudi-led airstrike in Yemen struck a hospital supported by Doctors Without Borders, killing at least 11.
- Comedy Central has cancelled The Nightly Show hosted by Larry Wilmore.
The democratic socialist congresswoman has lamented that the public-school system hinges on zip codes.
In one month, two sheriff's deputies in Florida have been arrested for fabricating drug evidence during traffic stops.
Fairfax County, Virginia, allows home businesses but prohibits them from keeping inventory on site.
Medicare for All would cost far, far more than he says.
One of the officers was fired after arresting two six-year-olds in one day.