Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson "is polling at 15 percent in Colorado."
- Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane has been found guilty of nine criminal charges in a perjury and obstruction case.
- Russian forces are reportedly using an Iranian base to launch air attacks in Syria.
- Fifteen Guantanamo Bay detainees have been transferred to the United Arab Emirates.
- A Saudi-led airstrike in Yemen struck a hospital supported by Doctors Without Borders, killing at least 11.
- Comedy Central has cancelled The Nightly Show hosted by Larry Wilmore.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.