Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson "is polling at 15 percent in Colorado."
- Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane has been found guilty of nine criminal charges in a perjury and obstruction case.
- Russian forces are reportedly using an Iranian base to launch air attacks in Syria.
- Fifteen Guantanamo Bay detainees have been transferred to the United Arab Emirates.
- A Saudi-led airstrike in Yemen struck a hospital supported by Doctors Without Borders, killing at least 11.
- Comedy Central has cancelled The Nightly Show hosted by Larry Wilmore.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
The national soda tax may be a small but telling example of how Tanden views policy making.