- Donald Trump focuses on running against the media, while his campaign manager Paul Manafort reportedly received cash payments from Ukraine's pro-Russian government. Carlos Guttierez, who served as commerce secretary under President George W. Bush, endorsed Hillary Clinton for president. A new poll shows Gary Johnson pulling 16 percent among Latinos.
- Protesters turned violent, clashing with police in Milwaukee over the weekend after the fatal shooting of an armed man who ran from police during a traffic stop.
- A former soccer player died after being Tased by police in England who say they were responding to a call about concern for the safety of an individual.
- Hackers leaked thousands of documents of various groups linked to George Soros.
- Massive flooding in Louisiana has led to at least three deaths.
- It was so hot in New York this weekend that cockroaches started to fly.
- Four American swimmers competing in the Olympics were robbed at gunpoint in Rio de Janeiro.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.