- Donald Trump focuses on running against the media, while his campaign manager Paul Manafort reportedly received cash payments from Ukraine's pro-Russian government. Carlos Guttierez, who served as commerce secretary under President George W. Bush, endorsed Hillary Clinton for president. A new poll shows Gary Johnson pulling 16 percent among Latinos.
- Protesters turned violent, clashing with police in Milwaukee over the weekend after the fatal shooting of an armed man who ran from police during a traffic stop.
- A former soccer player died after being Tased by police in England who say they were responding to a call about concern for the safety of an individual.
- Hackers leaked thousands of documents of various groups linked to George Soros.
- Massive flooding in Louisiana has led to at least three deaths.
- It was so hot in New York this weekend that cockroaches started to fly.
- Four American swimmers competing in the Olympics were robbed at gunpoint in Rio de Janeiro.
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.
A new ethnic studies curriculum will teach students that "ancient mathematical knowledge has been appropriated by Western culture."
Sarasota deputies violated best practices and ethical standards for sting operations.
State Rep. Daniel Hunt's bill is an obvious First Amendment violation says Jim Manley of the Pacific Legal Foundation.
"Antifa and the Far Right," he adds, are "good for nothing."