- Donald Trump focuses on running against the media, while his campaign manager Paul Manafort reportedly received cash payments from Ukraine's pro-Russian government. Carlos Guttierez, who served as commerce secretary under President George W. Bush, endorsed Hillary Clinton for president. A new poll shows Gary Johnson pulling 16 percent among Latinos.
- Protesters turned violent, clashing with police in Milwaukee over the weekend after the fatal shooting of an armed man who ran from police during a traffic stop.
- A former soccer player died after being Tased by police in England who say they were responding to a call about concern for the safety of an individual.
- Hackers leaked thousands of documents of various groups linked to George Soros.
- Massive flooding in Louisiana has led to at least three deaths.
- It was so hot in New York this weekend that cockroaches started to fly.
- Four American swimmers competing in the Olympics were robbed at gunpoint in Rio de Janeiro.
Mass Antibody Testing in This Rural Colorado County Sheds Light on COVID-19's Prevalence and Lethality
The number of Americans who have been infected by the virus, which seems to be much higher than the official tally suggests, is crucial to understanding how deadly it is.
Under fire for refusing to support Tara Reade, Milano says she never thought #MeToo would "destroy innocent men."
Not every apparent violation of a quarantine order is a risk to other people, and not all need to be (or can be) enforced equally.
Good news from a population screening study