The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) refuses to take marijuana off its Schedule I classification as a dangerous narcotic with "a high potential for abuse" and "no currently accepted medical use."
- But the DEA will loosen restrictions, allowing for the possibility of more medical marijuana research, which kind of exposes the hypocrisy of the decision to not reclassify.
- The DEA also reportedly spies on Americans' travel information as a means of seizing huge amounts of cash in order to "feed the monster." The monster, in this case, being the agency's budget.
- Donald Trump says he'll be happy to debate Hillary Clinton if there's a "fair moderator."
- Ethicists say Clinton violated the "spirit" of her pledge to keep State Department business and Clinton Foundation business separate.
- Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan demands the U.S. extradite exiled cleric Fethullah Gulen, who Erdogan blames for last month's failed coup attempt.
- Laziness is a sign of intelligence, according to scientists at Florida Gulf Coast University.