Donald Trump now admits that he did not see a plane loaded with cash heading to Iran.
- Trump's rise is partially explained by a distinct media phenomenon: the Paul Krugman Who Cried Wolf About Every Gosh Darn Republican Ever.
- Facebook is going to punish clickbait headlines.
- Read this great take down of Hamilton and the elites who love it.
- Discovery of fire was a good thing for humanity. Mostly.
- An International Monetary Fund economist says Thomas Piketty's theory of rising inequality is unsupported by the actual data.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity Claim by Dallas Transit Cop Who Arrested a Photographer for Taking Pictures
Officer Stephanie Branch arrested Avi Adelman for criminal trespass even though he was not doing anything illegal.