Donald Trump now admits that he did not see a plane loaded with cash heading to Iran.
- Trump's rise is partially explained by a distinct media phenomenon: the Paul Krugman Who Cried Wolf About Every Gosh Darn Republican Ever.
- Facebook is going to punish clickbait headlines.
- Read this great take down of Hamilton and the elites who love it.
- Discovery of fire was a good thing for humanity. Mostly.
- An International Monetary Fund economist says Thomas Piketty's theory of rising inequality is unsupported by the actual data.
The democratic socialist congresswoman has lamented that the public-school system hinges on zip codes.
In one month, two sheriff's deputies in Florida have been arrested for fabricating drug evidence during traffic stops.
Fairfax County, Virginia, allows home businesses but prohibits them from keeping inventory on site.
One of the officers was fired after arresting two six-year-olds in one day.
Medicare for All would cost far, far more than he says.