Donald Trump now admits that he did not see a plane loaded with cash heading to Iran.
- Trump's rise is partially explained by a distinct media phenomenon: the Paul Krugman Who Cried Wolf About Every Gosh Darn Republican Ever.
- Facebook is going to punish clickbait headlines.
- Read this great take down of Hamilton and the elites who love it.
- Discovery of fire was a good thing for humanity. Mostly.
- An International Monetary Fund economist says Thomas Piketty's theory of rising inequality is unsupported by the actual data.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
The national soda tax may be a small but telling example of how Tanden views policy making.