Trump Admits Error (Sort of), Facebook Cracks Down on Clickbait, Piketty Criticized: P.M. Links
Donald Trump now admits that he did not see a plane loaded with cash heading to Iran.
- Trump's rise is partially explained by a distinct media phenomenon: the Paul Krugman Who Cried Wolf About Every Gosh Darn Republican Ever.
- Facebook is going to punish clickbait headlines.
- Read this great take down of Hamilton and the elites who love it.
- Discovery of fire was a good thing for humanity. Mostly.
- An International Monetary Fund economist says Thomas Piketty's theory of rising inequality is unsupported by the actual data.