"A sense of panic is rising." Republican insiders are reportedly investigating what to do if Donald Trump drops out of the race.
- New poll: Hillary Clinton 44 percent, Donald Trump 35 percent, Gary Johnson 12 percent.
- At last night's Libertarian Town Hall on CNN, vice presidential candidate William Weld said Donald Trump has "a screw loose."
- Two men have been arrested in connection with last month's terrorist attack on a restaurant in Bangladesh.
- "A U.S. woman was killed and five other people injured by a man with suspected mental health issues who went on a rampage with a knife in central London, but police said there was no evidence that the attack was terrorism related."
- The 2016 Summer Olympics officially start tomorrow in Rio De Janeiro.