"A sense of panic is rising." Republican insiders are reportedly investigating what to do if Donald Trump drops out of the race.
- New poll: Hillary Clinton 44 percent, Donald Trump 35 percent, Gary Johnson 12 percent.
- At last night's Libertarian Town Hall on CNN, vice presidential candidate William Weld said Donald Trump has "a screw loose."
- Two men have been arrested in connection with last month's terrorist attack on a restaurant in Bangladesh.
- "A U.S. woman was killed and five other people injured by a man with suspected mental health issues who went on a rampage with a knife in central London, but police said there was no evidence that the attack was terrorism related."
- The 2016 Summer Olympics officially start tomorrow in Rio De Janeiro.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
The national soda tax may be a small but telling example of how Tanden views policy making.