Democratic presidential candidate executes plan to destroy the Republican Party (not Hillary Clinton, the other one).
- It's getting so bad that even Newt Gingrich thinks it's bad.
- Accused man found guilty in York University rape case. Barbara Kay has questions.
- D.C. commuters' long-held suspicions have been confirmed: the metro system is in league with ISIS. Okay, not exactly, but close enough.
- Suicide Squad is getting incredibly bad reviews.
- Our national conversation about cargo pants enters Day 3.
- Is the GOP finally getting gay-friendly? Yes, but not in a libertarian way, writes Elizabeth Nolan Brown.