Democratic presidential candidate executes plan to destroy the Republican Party (not Hillary Clinton, the other one).
- It's getting so bad that even Newt Gingrich thinks it's bad.
- Accused man found guilty in York University rape case. Barbara Kay has questions.
- D.C. commuters' long-held suspicions have been confirmed: the metro system is in league with ISIS. Okay, not exactly, but close enough.
- Suicide Squad is getting incredibly bad reviews.
- Our national conversation about cargo pants enters Day 3.
- Is the GOP finally getting gay-friendly? Yes, but not in a libertarian way, writes Elizabeth Nolan Brown.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.