Democratic presidential candidate executes plan to destroy the Republican Party (not Hillary Clinton, the other one).
- It's getting so bad that even Newt Gingrich thinks it's bad.
- Accused man found guilty in York University rape case. Barbara Kay has questions.
- D.C. commuters' long-held suspicions have been confirmed: the metro system is in league with ISIS. Okay, not exactly, but close enough.
- Suicide Squad is getting incredibly bad reviews.
- Our national conversation about cargo pants enters Day 3.
- Is the GOP finally getting gay-friendly? Yes, but not in a libertarian way, writes Elizabeth Nolan Brown.
Hysterical reactions greet the White House's modest changes to federal clean water rules.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
He says "criminal-like behavior akin to treason or bribery" is enough, even if it's not "a technical crime with all the elements."
As Progressive Twitter Erupts at Joe Rogan Endorsing Bernie Sanders, a Reminder: Elizabeth Warren's Sexism Gambit Backfired
Sanders' lead over Warren has doubled since her campaign tried using a private 2018 conversation against him.