New poll: Hillary Clinton 42 percent, Donald Trump 38 percent, Gary Johnson 9 percent.
- According to Donald Trump, the 2016 election is "rigged" in favor of Hillary Clinton.
- Julian Assange says that Wikileaks has "a lot" of material related to Hillary Clinton and it will be released "in different batches."
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott has called on the Centers for Disease Control to help battle Zika in the Sunshine State.
- Green Party presidential hopeful Jill Stein has named Ajamu Baraka as her running mate.
- "Just days ahead of the Olympic Games the waterways of Rio de Janeiro are as filthy as ever, contaminated with raw human sewage teeming with dangerous viruses and bacteria, according to a 16-month-long study commissioned by The Associated Press."
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.