New poll: Hillary Clinton 42 percent, Donald Trump 38 percent, Gary Johnson 9 percent.
- According to Donald Trump, the 2016 election is "rigged" in favor of Hillary Clinton.
- Julian Assange says that Wikileaks has "a lot" of material related to Hillary Clinton and it will be released "in different batches."
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott has called on the Centers for Disease Control to help battle Zika in the Sunshine State.
- Green Party presidential hopeful Jill Stein has named Ajamu Baraka as her running mate.
- "Just days ahead of the Olympic Games the waterways of Rio de Janeiro are as filthy as ever, contaminated with raw human sewage teeming with dangerous viruses and bacteria, according to a 16-month-long study commissioned by The Associated Press."
Under fire for refusing to support Tara Reade, Milano says she never thought #MeToo would "destroy innocent men."
The state has shut down all liquor stores, leading customers to crowd into retailers across the border.
Sotomayor Upbraids SCOTUS for a Decision That 'Destroys Fourth Amendment Jurisprudence That Requires Individualized Suspicion'
The justice filed a lone dissent in Kansas v. Glover.
Not every apparent violation of a quarantine order is a risk to other people, and not all need to be (or can be) enforced equally.
A misleading statistic has made the rounds. But it’s based on a misreading of a government report that says no such thing.