New poll: Hillary Clinton 42 percent, Donald Trump 38 percent, Gary Johnson 9 percent.
- According to Donald Trump, the 2016 election is "rigged" in favor of Hillary Clinton.
- Julian Assange says that Wikileaks has "a lot" of material related to Hillary Clinton and it will be released "in different batches."
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott has called on the Centers for Disease Control to help battle Zika in the Sunshine State.
- Green Party presidential hopeful Jill Stein has named Ajamu Baraka as her running mate.
- "Just days ahead of the Olympic Games the waterways of Rio de Janeiro are as filthy as ever, contaminated with raw human sewage teeming with dangerous viruses and bacteria, according to a 16-month-long study commissioned by The Associated Press."
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
"Touching someone's arm to get their attention, I would have thought was normal."
This Case, Which Resulted in a 20-Year Prison Sentence, Supposedly Showed How Florida's 'Stand Your Ground' Law Lets People Get Away With Murder
Michael Drejka said he had to shoot Markeis McGlockton in self-defense. Jurors disagreed.
Naama Issachar, a 26-year-old woman who was arrested while catching a connecting flight in Moscow, was charged with drug smuggling.
A Department of Justice lawyer in every pot.