Hillary Clinton makes history.
- The D.C. metro had a really, really bad day.
- An unofficial Black Lives Matter group endorsed Republican Sen. Rob Portman for re-election.
- Donald Trump blames the RNC for poor convention ratings.
- U.S. intelligence officials are wary of giving Trump access to national security briefings.
- Yeah, Gary Johnson's religious freedom answers were pretty bad.
- Conservative activist James O'Keefe went undercover at the DNC. But I outed him. Video here (skip to the four minute mark).
- After two weeks of non-stop, on-the-ground convention coverage, it's a relief to finally be back home. (Sorry, no link. Just needed to say it.)
A former staffer says he sexually assaulted her in 1993.
The Scandinavian country is betting against draconian restrictions and in favor of the free movement of people and goods.
Plus: civic dynamism on display, Justice Department embraces home detainment of federal prisoners, and more...
Plus: COVID-19 in prisons and jails, Trump campaign threatens TV stations, state disparities in new coronavirus cases, and more...
No, British Epidemiologist Neil Ferguson Has Not 'Drastically Downgraded' His Worst-Case Projection of COVID-19 Deaths
But he has raised his estimate of the virus's reproduction number, which implies a lower fatality rate than his research group initially assumed.