Hillary Clinton makes history.
- The D.C. metro had a really, really bad day.
- An unofficial Black Lives Matter group endorsed Republican Sen. Rob Portman for re-election.
- Donald Trump blames the RNC for poor convention ratings.
- U.S. intelligence officials are wary of giving Trump access to national security briefings.
- Yeah, Gary Johnson's religious freedom answers were pretty bad.
- Conservative activist James O'Keefe went undercover at the DNC. But I outed him. Video here (skip to the four minute mark).
- After two weeks of non-stop, on-the-ground convention coverage, it's a relief to finally be back home. (Sorry, no link. Just needed to say it.)
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.
Building more and better energy infrastructure is the best guarantee against fuel and electricity disruptions.