Hillary Clinton makes history.
- The D.C. metro had a really, really bad day.
- An unofficial Black Lives Matter group endorsed Republican Sen. Rob Portman for re-election.
- Donald Trump blames the RNC for poor convention ratings.
- U.S. intelligence officials are wary of giving Trump access to national security briefings.
- Yeah, Gary Johnson's religious freedom answers were pretty bad.
- Conservative activist James O'Keefe went undercover at the DNC. But I outed him. Video here (skip to the four minute mark).
- After two weeks of non-stop, on-the-ground convention coverage, it's a relief to finally be back home. (Sorry, no link. Just needed to say it.)
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
The U.S. incarcerates people for petty crimes at an alarming rate.