Clinton Makes History, Intelligence Officials Would Like to Keep Trump in the Dark, Conventions Finally Over: P.M. Links
Hillary Clinton makes history.
- The D.C. metro had a really, really bad day.
- An unofficial Black Lives Matter group endorsed Republican Sen. Rob Portman for re-election.
- Donald Trump blames the RNC for poor convention ratings.
- U.S. intelligence officials are wary of giving Trump access to national security briefings.
- Yeah, Gary Johnson's religious freedom answers were pretty bad.
- Conservative activist James O'Keefe went undercover at the DNC. But I outed him. Video here (skip to the four minute mark).
- After two weeks of non-stop, on-the-ground convention coverage, it's a relief to finally be back home. (Sorry, no link. Just needed to say it.)