Hillary Clinton will speak tonight at the Democratic National Convention.
- Speaking at the Democratic National Convention last night, President Barack Obama urged the country to support Hillary Clinton over "homegrown demagogues" like Donald Trump.
- Supporters of Bernie Sanders continue to protest inside and outside the Democratic National Convention.
- Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson "is pulling support from both Clinton and Trump."
- Turkey has now shut down 130 media outlets in the wake of the failed coup.
- "German Chancellor Angela Merkel, under pressure after two terror attacks by asylum seekers in the space of a week, said she was still convinced that Germany could handle the influx of migrants and refugees."
This vote is "a hopeful sign that the harmful policies of marijuana prohibition will soon be a relic of the past."
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.