Russia has dismissed as "absurd" allegations it was involved in the hack of the Democratic National Committee's emails. Donald Trump suggested Russia or any other country or person that has Hillary Clinton's 30,000 deleted emails release them to the FBI. Terry McAuliffe, who suggested Hillary Clinton would flip on the Trans-Pacific Partnership after the election now says she'll "always" oppose it. Marvin Bush endorsed Gary Johnson while Bill Kristol is considering voting for him.
- John Hinckley, who attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan in 1981 to impress Jodi Foster, will be released from a government pshychiatric hospital.
- Remaining charges against officers involved in the death of Freddie Gray have been dropped.
- A suitcase explosion near a migrant center in Germany was likely caused by an aerosol can, authorities say.
- Jupiter's Great Red Spot is also very hot.
- Clones of Dolly the sheep are doing well.
So far, it's been silence from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and others.
That's a huge concern as forecasters expect the U.S. unemployment rate in the months to come to surpass that seen during the depths of the Great Depression.
Social distancing and lockdowns appear to be working to slow the coronavirus pandemic.
"You cannot just decide you want to sell groceries," said Barbara Ferrer, the director of L.A. County Public Health.
The agency concludes that the possible benefits outweigh the risks.